Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Happy 4th of July.....

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!
I hope everyone in the USA
had a Wonderful and Safe 4th of July!!!!
I had a fun 3 day weekend and was able
to create a 4th of July card!!!
I have finally used my neglected
Isn't she adorable?!?!?
I just recently received this scallop
frame die by Gina Marie Designs and
was excited to use it on my creation.


I used a star stencil for the background
and rubbed embossing paste to add 
texture to it and used distress ink
for the color.

I am entering my card into 5 challenges:

The Paper Nest Dolls ~ #7 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday ~ #432 Add a banner/flags
Marker Pop ~ #98 4th of July
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ #37 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday ~ wks 238-239 Anything Goes

Thanks very much for stopping!!
Wishing you all a Wonderful day!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
The Paper Nest Dolls All American Avery, sentiment computer generated, basic grey brad, foam mount, Copics, white embossing paste, star stencil, distress ink,Gina Marie scallop stitch frame die, red glitter paper, SU night of navy & whisper white CS.


3 comments:

  1. So sweet and fun!! Simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Heidi.. She could be your Twin!!! Love your coloring, Thanks for joining us at markerpop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute patriotic card. We are so blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and we hope you can link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Jeremiah 32:17 which says, "‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you."

    God bless,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete