Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Hoping all your Birthday fishes come true........

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!!

I made it back out into my craft room
to make this cute Birthday card with my new
favorite stamp set by Lawn Fawn called
Mermaid for You.  I used the coordinating dies
with this set too.  I love making these fun
water color backgrounds with my distress inks.
The colors I used were Mermaid Lagoon, 
Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, and
Salty Ocean.


I am entering my card into 5 challenges:

7 Kids College Fund ~ #154 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ Animal Magic
Craft Your Passion ~ #316 Always Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart ` #116 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday ~ #234- #235 Anything Goes

Thanks very much for stopping by!!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Lawn Fawn Mermaid For You stamps and dies, Darcie's Heart & Home Oceans of Joy for the sentiment, Recollections white embossing powder, Copics, foam mount, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, SU Orchid Opulence & Whisper White CS, Tim Holtz distress watercolor CS, Memento tuxedo black ink, Tim Holtz distress ink mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers, salty ocean & wilted violet for back ground and for the coral and seaweed I used abandoned coral, twisted citron, & spiced marmalade.

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing card!! You did an awesome job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully crafted card.love the background.Thank you for joining us at craft your passion.
    Rgds,
    Shamita
    (spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and really love your background with the distress inks! Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Love your background. Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours, love the background looks really effective! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete