Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday.....

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!

Was invited to a sweet girls 1st Birthday
last weekend!! The party theme was 
Frozen but I made nothing to go
along with the theme!!! I thought
about making a blue onesie with snow
flakes and all but instead I went Girly
PINK!!!!!
I really LOVE this onesie die by 
Papertrey Ink.  I cut it out in Pink
Pirouette cs by Stampin' Up and 
embossed it in my cupcake embossing
folder.  I put this cute trim around it
using my hot glue gun to look like a little
tutu.  Then I ran some sparkly glitter glue
all around the top of the tutu band to give
it a little more bling and pop!!  I LOVE the 
way it turned out!!


I am entering this into a few challenges:

613 Avenue Create ~ #158 Anything Goes w/Birthday twist
Fab N Funky ~ #287 For a Child
Crafting From the Heart ~ #94 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion ~ #294 Always Anything Goes

Thank you very much for stopping by!!
I wish you all a Wonderful day!!!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Papertrey Ink onesie die, trim from Walmart, Cupcake onesie embossing folder, glitter glue, MS cupcake punch, SU little number thinlit die, white glitter CS, & SU pink pirouette, chocolate chip and pretty in pink CS.

4 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! This is just precious! How creative!! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is super cute! Love the embossing on the onesie and that tutu frill! Thanks for joining in the fun with us for our 'For A Child' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable.Love the cupcake theme running through and the added tutu is such a pretty touch.Perfectly pink and girly.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Heidi - a great idea for a childs card and so pretty too! - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete