Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Blueprints #26......

Hello, Hello!!!!!

I am back with another BIRTHDAY card!!!!
Yeah me!!!  I used my FAVORITE MFT 
Blueprints #26 (26 is my Lucky # too).
What really inspired me to make this card
is the challenge over at 
They are having a color challenge #344 to
use Gold, Cream, and Blush.


Love how this card came out.  And the
sprinkling of the gold sequins on here
look pretty fabulous too!!  I bought
the metallic gold card stock at 
Dollar Tree.  I thought the whole 5 
pack was all gold but when I opened
the package I found it had 1 gold, 1 silver,
1 blue, 1 red, & I think 1 green.

I am entering my card into 2 other challenges too:

Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion ~ #296 Always Anything Goes

Thank you very much for stopping by!!!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
MFT Blueprints #26 & #15, SU very vanilla, blushing bride, & whisper white CS, gold metallic CS from Dollar Tree, Zots for bling & gold sequins.


5 comments:

  1. Great birthday card! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Have a great week! - Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design! That big old pink balloon just steals the show. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete