Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Starfish Anya

Hi Crafty Friends!!!

Well for some of you September
brings fall but not where I live
in Tucson, AZ. It's still insanely HOT!
So my card today depicts the weather
we are still having here.  I think this 
Starfish Anya stamp by The Greeting 
 Farm is soo Adorable!!!


I have been using my distress inks alot lately
to make backgrounds. It has a layer of shimmer mist
on top of it too that the picture just can't capture. 
I am entering this into a few challenges:

Marker Pop ~ #76 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion ~ # 277 Always Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ Make it Colorful

Thanks for stopping by! I wish you all
a wonderful day!!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Starfish Anya by The Greeting Farm, sentiment by Darcies Stamps, memory box starfish and sand dollar die, MFT Jumbo Cloud die stax, distress inks, shimmer mist, MFT blueprints 15 die, Copics, water color paper, SU creamy caramel and whisper white CS.







4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Heidi, love the inked background xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background looks so pretty! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute Heidi :) love that background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Heidi!! Such a sweet image and I love your background!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete