Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Batty About You

Hello Crafty Friends!!!!
Halloween is like my 
FAVE 
time to make cards!!!! 
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!
I recently won 1 of 7 
MFT gift certificates to 
shop at their store! 
I bought most the new
Halloween goodies they had 
in stock!!!!  I couldn't wait to ink up
this cutie of the Pure Innocence line called 
Batty About You.


I used my some of my new mini 
Tim Holtz distress inks
to make the back ground behind her. 
I got the idea to make the 
partially die cut window
from a post I saw over at
I am a Horrible exacto knife cutter outer!!!
I believe I need lots and lots of practice to get
this die cut window thing down. 
But I think they still came out cute!!! 



Here is another one I did a bit different




I am entering my card into 8 challenges:
Marker Pop #53 Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart #39 Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps  #121  Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly  Anything Goes
Tues. Throwdown #216 Button Up
7 Kids Collegefund #110  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp  Use Water Colors
Aud. Sentiments #117 Anything Goes

Thank you sooo very much for stopping by!!!
Have a Spook-tacular Day!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Batty About You  & Pretty Pumpkin Pure Innocence by MFT,  Batty About You die by MFT, Spellbinders pumpkin die and banner die, MS bat punch, purple button, black twine, black adhesive rhinestones, pop dots, Tim Holtz mini distress pads,SU basic black, pumpkin pie & perfect plum CS, Hammermill white CS, Copics, 



9 comments:

  1. I love it!!! What a great idea to turn it up-side-down. Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too fun! Love the upside down one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE!! These are absolutely adorable!! I love the added banner with the button!! Such a darling accent for this! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I have a bat that lives between my bathroom window and the shade and 'TinkerBat' hangs upside down in full view of anyone who goes to the bathroom all day! So your upside down one is so fun for me!! Both of them are so well done - I love your coloring and that you used only 3 elements to embellish your design! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Heidi!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#117 – Anything Goes]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are so cute, I love her upside down, lol. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant Halloween card

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are so stinkin' cute!! Fantastic coloring!!! Thanks for joining us here at www.7kidscollegefund!

    ReplyDelete