Followers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hello! So I have been really busy lately getting ready for my youngest daughter's 8th Birthday! This year she finally wants a Mermaid themed Birthday! Yeah!! So
we put together party totes and I thought making some bag tags for them would make them look so much better and personalized them too. And there is a challenge this week over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge called Tag It. 

I finally got to ink this cutie up. This mermaid is by Darcie's Heart and Home and is in the Oceans of Joy stamp set.  My daughter loves them and I hope the other girls will too. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have more frequent posts once I have this Birthday week over with. Hugs, Heidi

Digital DP by Papercrafts Inspirations, glitter purple card stock, SU Bermuda Bay, Taken with Teal, Smoky Slate, and white card stock. Colored with copics and a glitter pen. Fiskars wave border punch, Cuttlebug alphabet dies, pop dots, hairy yarn, pop dots

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! What a fun and creative way to make the B-day party goers feel special! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they are gorgeous, Heidi - love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday tags Heidi! I bet Brooke's mermaid party was a lot of fun and so cool to see... hope you are having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete